Space saving bunk beds in the mining sector saves space though in places like Western Australia you would not think space was an issue due to the vast size of this most western state. However size really does matter when you have to perhaps uplift a mining camp that may be in the outback many miles from the nearest town.
When using single or married man’s quarters for employee accommodation or what is affectionately referred to as Donga’s, you want to ensure you have fitted heavy duty space saving bunk beds that give more sleeping space per square meter. This space saving factor adds to the ease of the uplift of the entire camp and promote a more smooth operation.
ESS Universal Australia is fast becoming a leading supplier of commercial equipment to the mining sector in Australia and have the perfect solution for a sleeping system backed up by commercial quality accessories to its heavy duty space saving bunk beds.
THE DALLAS HEAVY DUTY BUNK BED
A purpose commercial design that can take the knocks! This heavy duty bunk bed is used globally by camps, employee accommodation, backpacker hostels and such places as universities. The Dallas bunk bed boasts a platform pressure rating of 500 lbs. The Dallas is specifically designed to take commercial quality accessories, some of which are listed below:
- Under bed storage lockers with a massive cubic capacity space!
- Mattresses that are water resistant, tough and ready to give extreme comfort
- Top grade pillows using the same water resistant zip cover as the mattresses
- The ESS heavy duty bunk bed basket is a damp towel airier as well as a sundry cage basket
- Need privacy? ESS Australia can supply the Dallas bunk bed with a privacy curtains set up!
- A in-bunk cabinet that is lockable and a fold down computer table with light and power supply
When fitting our a mining camp donga, please consider an ESS supplier in your region